The Coachmans Lodge & The Coach House are Saturday bookings and The Laurels is a Friday booking. Prices are per week.
& Coach House
|25th March - 17th April||Easter Hols||£570||£1030|
|17th - 29th April||£435||£770|
|29th April - 7th May||May Bank Holiday||£510||£865|
|7th - 27th May||£435||£770|
|27th - 31st May||Bank Hol/Half Term||£900||£1275|
|31st May - 17th June||£665||£1020|
|17th - 24th June||£790||£1200|
|24th June - 22nd July||£910||£1525|
|22nd July - 2nd Sep.||Summer Holiday||£1040||£1900|
|2nd - 9th Sep.||£620||£945|
|9th Sep. - 21st Oct.||£540||£800|
|21st - 30th Oct||Half Term||£645||£1010|
|30th Oct - 16th Dec.||£400||£700|
|16th Dec - 5th Jan.||Christmas /New Year||£730||£1470|
- ANY additional adult or child will be charged at an extra £50 per week.
- Dogs accepted in all self catering properties @ £ 25 each per week (2 maximum).
- We hold a separate £ 100 returnable security deposit against damages.
- Included in the prices are towels, bedding, travel cot, high chair, central heating and electricity.
- Winter Breaks are available (minimum of three nights) please contact us for a price.
- Price reductions will be made for two people out of season - please contact us for a price.
If a booking is cancelled, some of the deposit will be returned, providing the accommodation is re-let without loss. If a vacancy is not filled you are liable for the full tariff. An administration charge of £30 will be retained, whatever the reason for cancellation. The cleaning deposit will be returned only if the property has been left as clean as on arrival.